Imaginary games from imaginary universes
imaginary games from imaginary universes is a game jam organized by Jason Dyer, inspired by Sam Kabo Ashwell's Tlön posts. There are four phases:
- Phase 1: Write reviews of games that don't exist in our universe.
- Phase 2: Each participant receives five random reviews submitted by other participants, and creates a work based on, or as a response to, one of the reviews.
- Phase 3: Each participant receives a list of three works to respond to. All works are uploaded to the IF Archive.
- Phase 4: Responses to and excerpts from works are compiled in a physical book.
- December 13, 2015: Phase 1 reviews due.
- February 7, 2016: Phase 2 works due.
- February 24, 2016: All works uploaded to the IF Archive.
Sixteen entries released on February 23, 2016.
- imaginary games in imaginary universes announcement at Renga In Blue - November 21, 2015.
- imaginary games from imaginary universe: public release post at Renga In Blue - February 23, 2016.
- imaginary games from imaginary universes: public release thread at intfiction.org - February 24, 2016.
This article is a stub. You can help IFWiki by expanding it.