Note: Jason's nickname on the ifMUD is Ghogg.
- Night of the Vampire Bunnies (Z-code). Originally written in BASIC when Jason was 10 years old.
- The Mind Electric (1995; Z-code). IF Comp 1995 Inform division: 2nd place.
- Phlegm (1996; Z-code). IF Comp 1996: 17th place. Finalist for Xyzzy Awards 1996 for Best Individual NPC.
- Persistence of Memory (1998; Hugo). IF Comp 1998: 9th place.
- The Chicken's Dilemma (1998; Hugo). ChickenComp.
- The Onion of Destiny (1999; Hugo). Speed-IF 4.
- Doom, Death, Destruction and All That (2001; Hugo). Speed-IF XYZZY.
- Madrigals of War and Love (2002; Hugo). IntroComp 2002: 1st Runner-up.
- More (as "Erin Canterbury"; 13-May-2014; Z-code 8). ShuffleComp: Commended entry.
Review and Article Credits
- Organizer for the following Speed-IFs: Speed-IF 3, Speed-IF 10, and Speed-IF Century.
- Organizer for The First (archive) (2001), Second (archive) (2002), and Third (archive) (2005) Great Interactive Fiction Excerpt Hunts.
- Organizer for IF Marathon, a minicomp in June 2002.
- Organizer for imaginary games from imaginary universes game jam, running from November 2015 through February 2016.
- Jack in the box (Marius Müller; 05-Aug-2007; Z-code).
- An Act of Murder (Christopher Huang; 30-Sep-2007; Z-code 8).
- Renga in Blue is Jason's IF blog.
- Jason Dyer (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- The Mind Electric, by Jason Dyer - SPAG #7 (Special 1995 I-F Competition Issue).