|Links||Home page Download Run online|
|System details||An online editor is available: see Borogove.|
|Latest version||1.0.0 / 22 Feb 2021|
|Browse the software database|
|Edit this infobox|
ink, developed by inkle, is a "narrative scripting language that is primarily designed for professional game development, though it can also be used to write and share choice-based interactive fiction."
In March of 2016, inkle announced that they were making ink open-source.
- ink - Official page at inklestudios.com.
- ink - Repository at Github.
- Writing with ink - Tutorial at Github.
- ink is open, right now! - Blog post at inklestudios.com, March 12, 2016.
- Inkle has released their authoring system Ink - Discussion at intfiction.org, March 11, 2016.
|By style||Parser • Choice • Parser-choice hybrid|
|By system||Browser • Android • iOS • Linux • macOS • Windows|
|Browse||Stable authoring systems • •|
|Other software||Interpreters • Utilities|