InsideADRIFT Awards 2005
The first annual InsideADRIFT Awards were the awards for 2003, held on the MSN ADRIFT Chat in January 2004.
Nominations will open on the forum on Saturday 10th and will run until Saturday December 17th. Voting to take place on Sunday December 18th and conclude on Sunday January 1st 2006. This awards ceremony was held in the Chat room of the InsideADRIFT website at 9PM GMT on Sunday 8th of January 2006. The winners were as follows:
- Most unusual ADRIFT setting/plot of the year: Joint placing for Take One (Robert Street), Can It Be All So Simple? (The Dominant Species) and Escape to New York (Richard Otter).
- Best in game implementation: Target (Richard Otter).
- ADRIFT game of the year: The Plague - Redux (Laurence Moore).
- Best contribution by a newcomer to the ADRIFT community: Christy Henshaw (Chenshaw)
- Biggest contribution to the ADRIFT community (excluding game writing): David Whyld
- ADRIFT author of the year: Richard Otter