Escape to New York
|Escape to New York|
|Authoring system||ADRIFT 4|
How It Begins
Escaping on a 1912 New York bound ocean liner, you have a stolen painting worth millions hidden in the mailroom of the ship. With a buyer arranged when you arrive, all you have to do is avoid capture and fate.
The game is based on the Titanic, although this is not mentioned directly during the game.
- Unusually for a game based on this fated ship, the player spends this adventure mainly in the second class area of the ship.
Release 1 Competition Release
- Escape to New York (Richard Otter; 01-Oct-2005; ADRIFT 4).
Release 1.1 Post Competition Update
- Escape to New York (Richard Otter; 17-Nov-2005; ADRIFT 4).
- InsideADRIFT End of Year Comp 2005: joint 3rd place.
- InsideADRIFT Awards 2005: joint winner "Most unusual ADRIFT setting/plot of the year".
- Escape to New York (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Escape to New York - at IFDB.
- Escape to New York - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).
- The Escape to New York page