The eighteenth IntroComp is being organized by Xalavier Nelson Jr..
- Intents to Enter Accepted: June 1, 2019
- Intent to Enter Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Introduction Submission Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Voting Deadline: August 31, 2019
- Posting of Results: September 10, 2019
11 entries were released on August 2, 2019.
- 1st place: Intro to the Devil's Music (Harkness Munt).
- 2nd place: Dungeon Alive! (Brittany Hague).
- 3rd place: Neurocracy (Joannes Truyens).
Honorable Mentions (in random order):
- Memorosa (Enrique Henestroza Anguiano).
- Gallery Gal's Architectural Adventure (Damon L. Wakes).
- Sunder (K.G. Orphanides).
- Imprisoned (Richard Otter).
- hide and seek (manaal).
- Homeland (Jason Self).
- DEADLINE (Jeff Schomay).
- Steamed Hams, but It's a Twine Game (Damon L. Wakes).
- IntroComp website.
- IntroComp 2019 - Announcement at intfiction.org on May 30, 2019.