- Robot Finds Kitten (1997; MS-DOS).
This isn't IF, but an entry in P. A. Peterson's robotfindskitten contest; see robotfindskitten.org. It was eventually ported to Inform by David Griffith, and even later, it was the basis for jason finds fleece (Gunther Schmidl; 2003; Z-code).
- Guess the Verb! (2000; Z-code). IF Comp 2000: 11th place.
- The Knapsack Problem (2001; Z-code). LOTECH Comp 2001.
- Degeneracy (2001; Z-code). XYZZY Awards 2001: Finalist for Best Puzzles.
- Leonard's Interactive Fiction.
- Leonard Richardson (archived) - at Baf's Guide