LOTECH Comp 2001
- Games must be playable on Win98.
- Games must be run entirely using a multiple choice parser, (ie: CYOA).
- Games must not take more than one-half hour to play from start to finish.
- Authors must join Suite 101.
The submissions deadline was April 15, 2001.
- 1. Kingdom Without End (Shannon Cochran; Adventure Book).
- 2. A Dark and Stormy Entry (Emily Short as "Lord Lulwer-Bytton"; Z-code).
- 3. Flotsam (Jamie Murray; Adventure Book).
- Escape from a Planet Filled with Monkeys! (Randall M. Gee; TADS 2).
- The Knapsack Problem (Leonard Richardson; Z-code).
- One Week (Papillon; TADS 2).
- LOTECHComp Begins! - The original announcement and rules posted by Mark Silcox on Suite101.com on February 21, 2001.
- LOTECHComp Results - as originally posted by Mark Silcox on Suite101.com on May 6, 2001.
- Lotech Comp 2001 - Games, Results and Reviews - as summarized on Roberto Grassi's new LOTECH Comp website.