Make It Good
|Make It Good|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
How It Begins
You are a police detective, sitting in your car outside the scene of a murder, just you and a bottle of whiskey. You smell of booze. Word is, this is your last chance to solve a major crime and keep your job. When you go to knock on the door, leave the bottle in the car.
Trivia and Comments
- In the game Till Death Makes a Monk-Fish Out of Me (Michael J. Sousa and Jon Ingold; 2002; TADS 2), Make It Good is mentioned as another game that Jon was working on in an email from Mike to Jon, dated 21 Nov 2001, showing that Make It Good was in development for at least eight years.
- Make It Good (Jon Ingold; 13-Apr-2009; Z-code 8).
- Release 1 / Serial number 090413 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/10
- IFID: ZCODE-1-090413-B227
IFID links: IFDB, IFDB cover
- XYZZY Awards 2009: Finalist in six categories: Best Game, Best Writing, Best Story, Best Puzzles, Best NPCs, and Best Individual PC (the detective).
- Download makegood.z8 from the author's site.
- Review by JohnB - at Jay is Games.
- Review by David Monath - in SPAG.
- Review: 1, 2, and 3 by Carl Muckenhoupt.
- Review by prolixpostoffice. Caution: spoilery!
- Review (archive) by Emily Short - at Play This Thing!