Michael White (Mike White) is a British author and text adventure writer. He ran the mail-order adventure publisher 8th Day Software in the 1980s.
From his Amazon author's page: "Ex-drummer, Ex-software author and Ex-flares wearer Michael White was born and lives in the northwest of England. In a previous life he was the author of many text adventure games that were popular in the early 1980s. Realising that the creation of these games was in itself a form of writing he has since made the move into self-publishing, resulting in many short stories and novellas. Covering an eclectic range of subjects the stories fall increasingly into that "difficult to categorise" genre, causing ongoing headaches for the marketing department of his one-man publishing company, Eighth Day Publishing."
- Dark Lore (with Gary Kelbrick, publisher: 8th Day; 1983; ZX Spectrum).
- Faerie (with Gary Kelbrick, publisher: 8th Day; 1985; ZX Spectrum).
- Four Minutes to Midnight (with Martin Rennie, publisher 8th Day; 1985; ZX Spectrum).
- Earthshock (with Tony Treadwell, publisher 8th Day; 1986; ZX Spectrum).
- HRH (publisher 8th Day; 1986; ZX Spectrum).
- A Harvesting Moon (with Martin Rennie, publisher 8th Day; 1985; ZX Spectrum)
- Ronnie Goes to Hollywood (illustrated by Ross Harris, publisher 8th Day; 1987; ZX Spectrum).
- The Weaver of her Dreams (publisher 8th Day; 1988; ZX Spectrum).
- The Classic Adventurer - Issue 3 (2018).