IF Comp 2002
34th of 38
|Authoring system||TADS 2|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are someone employed by the space program, carrying nothing. Earth Control has a mission for you: find out what's happening on Moonbase Alpha. Communication with the moonbase crew has stopped and all you know for certain is that the moonbase still has breathable atmosphere. The earthside transporter room contains nothing but a two-button console, the transporter gate with its curtain of light, and your nephew's toy ray gun.
- Moonbase (Mike Eckardt; 2002; TADS 2).
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- IF Comp 2002: 34th place of 38 entries.
- Download link wanted.
- Moonbase (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- TUID wanted. (Please replace this line with a ifdb game template.)
- Moonbase - at SPAG.
- Moonbase - at IF Ratings.
- Review - by Paul O'Brian.
- Review - by Dan Shiovitz.
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
Notable Features, full version info.
Note: This page was originally auto-generated. Please check for errors.
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.