Mystery House Taken Over
The first graphical IF game, Mystery House by Ken and Roberta Williams for On-Line Systems (later Sierra) was reverse engineered into Inform and made available for creative alterations. The MHTO site opened to the public on March 15, 2005.
(See also Collection for similar projects.)
The original collection, as released on March 15th:
- Where There's A Will (Dan Shiovitz; Z-code).
- Mystery House Kracked by the Flippy Disk (Nick Montfort; Glulx).
- Mystery House Makeover (Adam Cadre; Glulx).
- Casa Tomada (Daniel Garrido; Glulx). Spanish.
- [You wake up itching.] (Michael Gentry; Glulx).
- Glass Boxes (Yune Kyung Lee and Yoon Ha Lee; Glulx).
- Mystery House Remixedup (Scott Rettberg; Glulx).
- Mystery House Possessed (Emily Short; Z-code).
- Mystery House Nightmared (Art Destroyer; Glulx).
Games added after March 15th:
- Mystery House Taken Over. The event site.