An Interactive lack of sense
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
How It Begins
You might be anyone carrying nothing, on top of a tall tower in France. You've forgotten the tower's name. Something is wrong.
- Every room and object description changes to a Nostradamus quote after a certain event in the game.
Trivia and Comments
- The game's title, OnNoEf, seems to be a contraction of "Onion, Nostradamus, Eiffel".
- OnNoEf (Evin Robertson; 10-Sep-1999; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 990910 / Inform v6.15 Library 6/9
- Note: The author's name is not mentioned in the game's banner text.
- Speed-IF 4 entry.
- OnNoEf (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- OnNoEf - at IF Ratings.