|SLUDGE: A SpeedIF Adventure|
|Authoring system||TADS 2|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are E.J. Sludge, private eye, carrying nothing. You used to be P.D. Sludge, international superspy, but they kicked you out of the Society for Secret Spy Stuff, a.k.a. the SSSS, because of the "incident".
You are in your office where you see your chair, your desk, your superspy phone, your superspy diploma, a chalupa, and the door out. You could use a case. Or a mission.
- The title of the game isn't displayed until after you receive your mission. The version command also displays the title.
- Some in-jokes involving Dan Schmidt, Zork, and Pick Up The Phone Booth And Die.
Speed-IF 5 entry
- SLUDGE: A SpeedIF Adventure (Neil deMause; 1999; TADS 2).
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- Speed-IF 5 entry.
- Room count: 5.
- Download SpeedIF05.zip from the IF Archive - All the games entered in Speed-IF 5. The story file for this game is SLUDGE.GAM.
- SLUDGE (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- SLUDGE - at IF Ratings.