Spy in the Snow
|Spy in the Snow|
|Authoring system||TADS 2|
How It Begins
You are John Keats (not the poet, but a spy), a.k.a. Jack Keats, carrying nothing, although you do have tuberculosis a.k.a. consumption. You're in a real snowy snowstorm, and there's a break in the snowbank to the east.
- The location names get more ludicrous as you progress through the game.
Trivia and Comments
- The game appears to be set in the Yukon Territory of Canada, based on the response to "x me".
- Spy in the Snow (Matthew Amster-Burton as "mamster"; 1999; TADS 2).
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- Speed-IF 5 entry.
- Room couht: 6.
- Download SpeedIF05.zip from the IF Archive - All the games entered in Speed-IF 5. The story file for this game is spypants.gam.
- Spy in the Snow (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Spy in the Snow - at IF Ratings.