Starship Volant: Stowaway
This article is about the ADRIFT game by C. Henshaw. For other games called Stowaway, see Stowaway (disambiguation).
|Starship Volant: Stowaway|
|Authoring system||ADRIFT 4|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
First menu, type one of: New game / Restore / Credits / Help / Skip Beginning / Important information.
Second, choose an identity: 1. Captain / 2. Pilot / 3. Security Officer / 4. Ship's Doctor / 5. Chief Engineer
Prologue. On the planet Bambeecha, a reptilian Prehipsonite evades a Techthon search party, then follows a pair of humans to their starship, waiting for his chance to stowaway on board.
Intro. In this part of the game, you may explore the starship from different viewpoints:
- Jacquiline Sun, Captain, in The Bridge.
- Danny McPhee, Pilot, in The Bridge.
- Aldos, Security Officer, in Security Officer's Quarters.
- Fornkan Helb, Doctor, in Morgue.
- Penelope Haley, Chief Engineer, in Engine Room.
Type new to switch characters. When you're done exploring, type skip to begin the game proper.
- Starship Volant: Stowaway (Christy Henshaw as C. Henshaw; 02-Apr-2007; ADRIFT 4).
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- Beta-testing by David Parish as "thatguy", David Whyld, Viberunner and Tech.
- Spring Thing 2007: 3rd place of 4 entries.
- Download volant.zip from the IF Archive
- Or download volant.zip from springthing.net
- Or download volant.zip from springthing.net's mirror.
The zipfile, volant.zip, contains the following files:
- volant.taf - The story file.
- feedback.txt - A feedback form, with questions from the author.
This version is also part of the collection of all Spring Thing 2007 entries:
- Download SpringThing2007.zip from the IF Archive
- Or download SpringThing2007.zip from springthing.net
- Or download SpringThing2007.zip from springthing.net's mirror.
See also: Delron review compilation by various reviewers.