The Fat Lardo and the Rubber Ducky
THE FAT LARDO AND THE RUBBER DUCKY
An interactive display of idiocy by... hell, no! You know me too well!
First time players are advised to ask WHY
|The Fat Lardo And The Rubber Ducky|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are a fat and ugly idiot, and you ain't got shit. You're in a square red room with a rubber ducky. And no exits. Did I go too fast for you or should I insult you some more?
- Antagonistic narrator as author. The player is insulted frequently and the game uses liberal amounts of profanity.
- The command QUIT does not end the game. However, there is another command that does end the game. This comprises the game's only puzzle.
- At one point the game claims that *** The author have died! *** [sic], but no, it's only joking. The game doesn't end that way.
Release 00 (Competition release)
- The Fat Lardo And The Rubber Ducky (Somebody; 2003; Z-code 5).
- The Fat Lardo And The Rubber Ducky (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- The Fat Lardo and the Rubber Ducky - at IFDB.