|Authoring system||Inform 6|
How It Begins
You are Tolan, the greatest Machinist in the galaxy. You are also a prisoner, wearing handcuffs. Dig Leader Cheryl Thadafel has had you brought to the control room of the Yi-Lono-Mordel, an alien installation of unguessable power. Cheryl doesn't trust you for an instant, but she needs your expertise to uncover its secrets. You, however, have other plans...
- Conversation with the game's lone NPC is not done with the usual ask-tell protocol. Instead, the verbs TALK and REPLY are used to initiate and continue conversation respectively. The player may also attempt to direct the NPC with "ASK CHERYL FOR [item]" or "CHERYL, [command]" commands.
Trivia and Comments
- "Yi-Lono-Mordel" is an anagram of "One Room Dilly".
- The Weapon (Sean Barrett; 2001; Z-code 5).
- The Weapon - at IF Ratings.
- The Weapon - at IFReviews.org.
- Review - by Dan Shiovitz.
- Review - at IF-Review.