Untitled (Moral Me This)
(Moral Me This)
|Authoring system||TADS 2|
How It Begins
You might be anyone, carrying nothing. You've somehow fallen through a time warp, and now you're in a meadow with grass, flowers, and an iguana. To the east is an inn.
- After winning, if you try to restore or restart, the game will instead say "Oh well. Can't have everything, I guess." then quit.
Trivia and Comments
- The title "Moral Me This" is taken from the game's first location. But the game doesn't otherwise have a name, nor does it credit its author.
Speed-IF 3 entry
- untitled (Mark Musante; 1998; TADS 2).
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- Speed-IF 3 entry.
- Room count: 2.
- Download SpeedIF03.zip from the IF Archive - All the entries for Speed-IF 3. The story file for this game is sif3.gam.
- Moral Me This (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Moral Me This - at IFDB.
- Moral Me This - at IF Ratings.