A Boy and his Goat
|A Boy and his Goat|
|Author(s)||Ola Sverre Bauge|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
How It Begins
You're a fifteen year old boy, carrying your family's only goat to town to sell it.
- Very sparse game. There's only one attempt at a puzzle, and it's possible to miss it. The winning ending is easier to achieve than the losing ending.
- A Boy and his Goat (Ola Sverre Bauge; 1998; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 981204 / Inform v6.15 Library 6/7
- IFID: ZCODE-1-981204-B1B4
IFID links: IFDB
- Speed-IF 3 entry.
- Room count: 2.
- Download SpeedIF03.zip from the IF Archive - The entire collection of games entered in Speed-IF 3. The story file for this game is goat.z5.
- A Boy and his Goat (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- A Boy and his Goat - at IF Ratings.