A Fleeting Case of Self-Possession
3rd of 9
|A Fleeting Case of Self-Possession, or, Memento Moratori|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
Trivia and Comments
- The "one-room" genre only applies to the IntroComp release.
Release 1 (IntroComp release)
- A Fleeting Case of Self-Possession, or, Memento Moratori (Lea Albaugh; 07-Jul-2010; Z-code).
- Release 1 / Serial number 100704 / Inform 7 build 6E59 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: 6E8ADE9C-482F-4420-AD89-FCC9FBBDF42B
IFID links: IFDB
- IntroComp 2010: 3rd place of 9 entries.
- Download Lea-Albaugh--Memento-Moratori.ZIP from the IntroComp site.
- A Fleeting Case of Self-Possession, or, Memento Moratori - at IFDB.
- A Fleeting Case of Self-Possession, or, Memento Moratori - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).
- Review by Sarah Morayati.
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
Genres, How It Begins, Notable Features, full version info.
Note: This page was originally auto-generated. Please check for errors.
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.