- Intent to Enter Deadline: May 31, 2010, 23:59 EST
- Entry Deadline: Wednesday, July 4, 2010, 23:59 EST (was June 30)
- Games Released: Wednesday, July 7, 2010.
- Voting Deadline: Monday, August 9, 2010, 23:59 EST (was July 31, then August 8)
- Awards Ceremony on ifMUD: Aug 14, 2010, 14:00 EST (was August 7, was 15:00 EST)
- 1st place: Tourist Trap (Iain Merrick; Z-code 8).
- 2nd place: Cryptozookeeper (Robb Sherwin; Hugo).
- 3rd place: A Fleeting Case of Self-Possession, or, Memento Moratori (Lea Albaugh; Z-code).
Honorable Mentions (in alphabetic order):
- Closed Circles (M. M. Kathrel; TADS 3).
- Fang Vs. Claw a.k.a. The Duel That Spanned the Ages Episode 2 (Oliver Ullmann; Glulx).
- For the Love Of Ornery Blue Yaks (Doug Jones; TADS 2).
- Peanut Orchestra (Mikhail Fiadotau and Evgeny Bychkov; MS-Windows). Written in URQ.
- Plan 6 from Inner Earth (Adrien Saurat; Z-code 5).
- Waker (Kevin Jackson-Mead; Z-code).
- IntroComp homepage. Download the games from here.
- IntroComp 2010 - announcement on rec.arts.int-fiction, March 26, 2010.
- IntroComp 2010 Now Open for Public Voting - rec.games.int-fiction, July 7, 2010.
- IntroComp 2010 Awards Ceremony - Transcript of the ceremony followed by the ClubFloyd session where the top three IntroComp 2010 games were played.