Across The Stars
(Redirected from Across The Stars: The Ralckor Incident)
IF Comp 2007
4th of 27
|Across The Stars|
|Author(s)||Dark Star and Peter Mattsson|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
The game begins with a quote by Captain La'Crainte of the Xulthe'en Cruiser Nardox.
You are the Grand Commander of the Xulthe'en Armada, standing on the main bridge which is strangely empty of people and silent, when suddenly an impact to the port side heralds the arrival of space pirates. They show no mercy...
...and then you wake up in your bunk. It was just a nightmare. You are Darington, a crewman third class, and your alarm is ringing. You need to get up, put on your uniform, and get to your duty station in the radar room pronto, and just maybe the captain won't chew you out for lateness. Strange that all the other berths are closed and silent, though.
- Across The Stars (Dark Star and Peter Mattsson; 30-Sep-2007; Z-code 8).
- Alpha-testing by Don Luis, Felix Plesoianu, Matthew Funke, Vivienne Dunstan and Zach Flynn.
- Beta-testing by Chris Moody, Gemma Bristow, J. D. Clemens, Katzy, Stephan Schonberg and Will Shattuck.
- Release 1 / Serial number 070929 / Inform v6.31 Library 6/11 S
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- IF Comp 2007: 4th place of 27 entries.
- Across the Stars (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Across The Stars - at IFDB.
- Review by Sam Kabo Ashwell.
- Review by J. D. Clemens.
- Review by Andreas Davour.
- Review by Jason Dyer.
- Review by David Fletcher.
- Review by Denis Klotz.
- Review (in Russian), (English translation) by Valentine Kopteltsev (uux).
- Review by Jimmy Maher.
- Review by Michael Martin.
- Review by Rob Menke.
- Review by Carl Muckenhoupt.
- Review by Wesley Osam.
- Review by Marnie Parker.
- Review by Cathy Saxton.
- Review by Dan Shiovitz.
- Review by Emily Short.
- Review by Mike Snyder.
- Review by Benjamin Sokal.
- Review by Mark J. Tilford.
- Review by Jake Wildstrom.
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
How It Begins, Notable Features, full version info.
Note: This page was originally auto-generated. Please check for errors.
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.