- The King of Shreds and Patches (intro: 05-Aug-2007, full: 15-Jul-2009; intro: Z-code, full: Glulx).
- IntroComp 2007: Winner.
- XYZZY Awards 2009: Winner of Best Setting. Finalist for Best Story.
- Author/maintainer of Filfre.
Review and Article Credits
- Let's Tell a Story Together. A History of Interactive Fiction, © 2006 by Jimmy Maher. Written as his senior honor's thesis at the University of Texas, Dallas.
- Toward Games that Matter: The Promise and Problems of the Storygame.
- IF Comp reviews: 2006, 2007, and 2008.
- Reviews of Spring Thing 2009 - in SPAG.
- Reviews of Commodore 32 Contest.
- Reviews for SPAG:
- Review of Broken Legs.
- Review of The Bryant Collection.
- Review of Byzantine Perspective.
- Review of Cacophony.
- Review of Earl Grey.
- Review of The Elysium Enigma.
- Review of Finding the Mouse.
- Review of Game Developers Conference 2009.
- Review of The Glass Books of the Dream Eaters.
- Review of Grounded in Space.
- Review of Heroine's Mantle.
- Review of The Isle of the Cult.
- Review of Last Resort.
- Review of The Nemean Lion.
- Review of Sam Fortune - Private Investigator.
- Review of Snowquest.
- Review of Spaceship!
- Review of Tales of the Traveling Swordsman.
- Review of Trap Cave.
- Review of Voices of Spoon River.
- Review of Wumpus 2000.
- Lines and Rectangles: Navigating within a Textual Virtual World - SPAG #58, May 29, 2010.
- Editor of SPAG from Issue 42 (October 2005), replacing Paul O'Brian, to Issue 59 (November 2010), this last co-edited with David Monath who will be succeeding Maher in the role.
- Sabotage! (Felix Plesoianu; 17-Jul-2006; Z-code).
- A Matter of Importance (Valentine Kopteltsev; 30-Sep-2007; TADS 2).
- AIF Interview - October 2006.
- Interactive fiction, from birth through precocious adolescence: a conversation with Jimmy Maher - 16 July 2009.
- An interview with Jimmy Maher – Part 1 and Part 2 - 15–20 September 2009.