|Author(s)||Elisabeth Polli and Sarah Clelland|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
How it Begins
You are a student doctor on your first day at St. Jude's Hospital; you have been assigned four patients, and will have to diagnose their conditions by talking to and examining them. You are standing in the hospital's main reception, wearing a white coat (containing assorted medical equipment), and carrying a piece of paper and a stethoscope.
- The authors were medical students at the time of authorship, and the game was intended for people with a similar level of anatomical and diagnostic knowledge; in particular, anatomical terms are frequently used without clarification. Players without medical training should be prepared to do a lot of research.
- Requires the use of a great many non-standard commands.
- Sets an unlikely-to-be-equalled record for most body parts per NPC.
- Cheiron (Elisabeth Polli and Sarah Clelland; Oct 2005; Glulx).
- Cheiron (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Cheiron - at IFDB.
- Cheiron - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).