TWIFcomp is a competition for tweet-sized interactive fiction. Why? Because the world needs more strangely-themed interactive fiction competitions and this one requires little time to write, play, and judge. The basic premise: write a complete game in 140 characters (not including white space). This first (and probably only) TWIFcomp is organized by Jack Welch. Prizes include duct tape, ramen noodles, lucky dice, and pokémon cards.
- Intent to Enter Deadline: We don't need no stinking intent to enter. Just enter.
- Entry Deadline: 16:00 GMT on Sunday, April 25, 2010.
- Voting Deadline: 16:00 GMT on Saturday, May 1, 2010.
- Results Tweeted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 at 16:00 GMT (by @dhakajack).
- Results Posted for the Tweet-Challenged: Sunday, May 2, at 22:00 GMT.
A number of submissions drifted in after the two-week submission window and were not scored as part of the competition, but were collected under the heading of "TWIFplus".
|Title||Length||Prg. Language||Name||Human Lang|
|Go North||91||Inform 7||Lea||English|
|Quack||128||Inform 7||Liz Heller||English|
|Mars Needs Women||133||Inform 7||Riff Conner||English|
|LoveBot||135||Inform 7||Jenni Polodna||English|
|Farmville: The Compleat Text Adventure||135||Inform 7||John Zingaberries||English|
|Cogito||136||Inform 7||Emily Boegheim||English|
|Space||136||Inform 7||Riff Conner||English|
|If Suicide||138||Inform 7||Neophyte||English|
|Begatron||140||Inform 7||Liz Heller||English|
|Romeo and Juliet||140||Inform 7||Emily Boegheim||English|
|Logic||140||Inform 7||Emily Boegheim||English|
|MMO||140||Inform 7||Jenni Polodna||English|