Goose, Egg, Badger
|Goose, Egg, Badger|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
In the dream, you are made of stars. You shine with a fierce, penetrating light, and you are pursuing a lightless void. Just as you are about to reach it, you wake up. As you slowly become more aware, you listen closely. Tap. Tap. Tap-tap. "Suddenly there came a tapping"? It sounds like it's coming from the kitchen. You leap out of bed with no clear idea of what to do if there is an actual intruder, but curiosity compels you to find out...
- Goose, Egg, Badger (Brian Rapp; 01-Oct-2004; Z-code 5).
- Beta-testing by Sean Barrett, Lockhart Horsburgh, Mark Wickham, Andrew Krywaniuk, and Vincent Lynch.
- Release 1 / Serial number 040930 / Inform v6.30 Library 6/11
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- IF Comp 2004: 12th place of 36 entries.
- XYZZY Awards 2004: Finalist for Best Puzzles.
- Download link wanted.
- Goose, Egg, Badger (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Goose, Egg, Badger - at IFDB.
- Goose, Egg, Badger - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).