(Redirected from IFID:2EE45116-9F36-596E-CC54-7F348655B8D1)
|Authoring system||TADS 3|
How It Begins
You are a roman soldier, and have been ordered by the centurion to investigate a cave where--according to the local population--something is amiss. Footsteps that are twice as big as your own lead into the cave.
- Germania is a puzzle-filled cave crawl, where solving puzzles generally has the effect of allowing you to proceed deeper into the cave complex.
- The competition release is only the first part of the entire story: it stops after you make a certain discovery about what is in the cave.
- The competition release suffers from numerous missing synonyms and guess-the-verb problems.
Version 1.9 Beta (Competition release)
- Germania (Vicente Munoz; 16-Feb-2008; TADS 3).
- Beta-testing by Admiral Dread, StormEagle and Metaldrummer.
- IFID: 2EE45116-9F36-596E-CC54-7F348655B8D1
IFID links: IFDB
- IFBeginnersComp: 5th place of 5 entries.
- Interactive Short Fiction Competition entry.