(Redirected from IFID:GLULX-1-020319-26EA0D19)
1st of 13
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
June 12th, 1942. You are Alain Quincy, man of leisure and secret agent for The Green Coast's Ministry of Colonial Finance, and as good-looking as ever. You are carrying nothing. Helzog has just told you your mission: steal a black wooden mask on display in General Marchgrave's office while the General is absent and bring it back to Helzog as quickly as possible. Since the front of the Palace will be guarded, your best bet is to circle through the jungle and approach the back of the Gardens. Good luck.
Release 1 (IntroComp entry)
- Hey, Jingo! (Caleb Wilson; 2002; Glulx).
- Release 1 / Serial number 020319 / Inform v6.21(G0.36) Library 6/10
- IFID: GLULX-1-020319-26EA0D19
IFID links: IFDB
- IntroComp 2002: Winner from 13 entries.
- Download introcomp02.zip from the IF Archive. All the games entered in IntroComp 2002.
- The story file for this game is jingo.ulx.
- Hey, Jingo! (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Hey, Jingo! - at IFDB
- Hey, Jingo! - at IF Ratings.
- Review - by Dan Shiovitz.
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
Genres, How It Begins, Notable Features, full version info.
Note: This page was originally auto-generated. Please check for errors.
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.