(Redirected from IFID:TADS2-0009C6BD11F41112184F6ABF6D179F4E)
|Authoring system||TADS 2|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
The good news is that you're a xenohistorian and student of Ancient artifacts in the courtyard of an intact Ancient dwelling. The bad news is that the dropship that dropped you here crashed; the ship, pilot, and your equipment are gone. The main building extends to the north and west, a closed door to a smaller dome is northeast, a retaining wall is south, and an open area lies to the east. You still want to explore and study the Ancient home, of course, but now you also need to find a way back to the Institute.
- Glowgrass (Nate Cull; 1997; TADS 2).
- Glowgrass (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Glowgrass - at IFDB.
- Glowgrass - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).
- Glowgrass - at SPAG.
- Glowgrass - at IF Ratings.
- Review - by Paul O'Brian.
- Review - by Duncan Stevens.