Till Death Makes a Monk-Fish Out of Me
(Redirected from IFID:TADS2-2BDE7675C3DEF49D7F223B7B790CBA88)
|Till Death Makes a Monk-Fish Out of Me|
|Author(s)||Jon Ingold and Mike Sousa|
|Authoring system||TADS 2|
How It Begins
- Although written in TADS, the game mimickes the look of a game written for the Z-machine. Text is presented in a monospaced font.
- The magician's choice technique is used early in the game: should a particular lever be pulled or pushed? Whichever action the player chooses will be revealed to be the wrong choice.
- The AUTHOR command reproduces selected email correspondence between the authors concerning the making of this game.
Trivia and Comments
- The game Make It Good, which was not released until 2009, is mentioned as another game that Jon was working on in an email from Mike to Jon, dated 21 Nov 2001.
- Till Death Makes a Monk-Fish Out of Me (Jon Ingold and Mike Sousa; 2002; TADS 2).
- Till Death Makes a Monk-Fish Out of Me (Jon Ingold and Mike Sousa; Nov-2003; TADS 2).
- Till Death Makes a Monk-Fish Out of Me! (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Till Death Makes a Monk-Fish Out of Me - at IFDB
- SPAG Issue 31 - SPAG interviews Jon Ingold and Mike Sousa, the authors of Till Death Makes a Monk-Fish Out of Me!; January 3, 2003.
- Till Death Makes a Monk-Fish Out of Me - at SPAG
- Till Death Makes a Monk-Fish Out of Me! - at IF Ratings.
- Review - by Paul O'Brian.
- Review - by Dan Shiovitz.