(Redirected from IFID:ZCODE-1-030225-927F)
- This article is about the 2003 game by Kathleen M. Fischer. For the 2017 game of the same name by Matthew Pfeiffer, see Inevitable (by Pfeiffer).
|Author(s)||Kathleen M. Fischer|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
How It Begins
The game begins with an unreferenced quotation about inevitability.
You are Commander Tanur, a combat pilot with twenty years experience, sent to this abandoned planet, an old massacre site, to babysit a Domin Ambassador. No one expected this driving rain to appear so suddenly, and you shoved the ambassador into his shuttle which takes off prematurely, sending a hail of stones against the hull of your fighter, an ALT/EF-32. Unfortunately, when you turn on the engine switch, nothing happens.
You are carrying a pouch containing your orders. You are wearing your uniform, your utility belt and your shoes. Attached to your utility belt you see a water bottle and your laser pistol.
- Inevitable (Kathleen M. Fischer; 2003; Z-code 5).
- Beta-testing by Jim Aikin, Jim Berry, John Bichard, Brendan O'Brien, Viv Dunstan, Neil Cerutti, Graham Holden, John Menichelli, Andrew Marrable, Magnus Olsson, Stark Springs, and Ronald Stewart.
- Release 1 / Serial number 030225 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/10
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- Spring Thing 2003: Runner-up of 4 entries.
- XYZZY Awards 2003: Finalist for Best Puzzles.