- Atomia Akorny (1984; MS-DOS).
- The Dungeons of Dunjin (1991; MS-DOS, Macintosh).
- Uncle Zebulon's Will (1995; TADS 2). IF Comp 1995: 1st place in TADS division.
- Aayela (1996; TADS 2). IF Comp 1996: 10th place. Was a finalist for Best Writing at the XYZZY Awards 1996.
- Zugzwang (as "Alfred Timpson"; 1998; Z-code). Textfire 12-Pack.
- Ported Hunt the Wumpus and Adventure.
- Wrote the JZexe utility for Jzip to bind the interpreter to Inform gamefiles for standalone distribution under DOS and UNIX.
Review and Article Credits
- Reviews for SPAG.
- Review of The Dreamhold - at IF-Review.
- Editor of SPAG for issues 11 to 17 (September 1997 to May 1999).
- Inevitable (Kathleen M. Fischer; 2003; Z-code 5).
- Magnus Olsson (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Magnus's IF page.
- Uncle Zebulon's Will, by Magnus Olsson - SPAG #7 (Special 1995 I-F Competition Issue).
- The SPAG Interview with Magnus Olsson - SPAG #37, July 10, 2004.