|Authoring system||ADRIFT 4|
|Color effects||optional; intro is in white text|
|Graphics||optional title graphic only|
How It Begins
You are Clueless Bob Newbie, author of the worst text adventures in the world, although you think they're the best. In the previous episode in this series, you were arrested after you took your revenge on a newspaper that dared criticize your games.
You are now inside the jail cell you share with the overly-flatulent Hoggins. He's not here at the moment, but you do see his bed, the patch you sleep on, an empty shelf, and the door. You are carrying the CBN clue book. Prison life has been intolerable, but the final straw was an article in The Prison Herald proclaiming text adventures were dead. You must escape this prison and bring your games back to the world.
- Jailbreak Bob (David Whyld; 27-Jun-2004; ADRIFT 4).
- Last updated: 27 Jun 2004 (from "info" command).
- IFID: ADRIFT-400-EC88300CC0D359C57EE7C12D6C3660CD
IFID links: IFDB
- Room count: 5.
- ADRIFT 1st Three Hour Comp 2004: 2nd place of 7 entries.
- Download 3hourcompjul04.zip from the IF Archive. All entries in ADRIFT 1st Three Hour Comp 2004.
- Or download jailbreakbob.taf from Shadow Vault.
- Or Download jailbreakbob.zip from Delron.
- Jailbreak Bob - homepage at Shadow Vault.
- Jailbreak Bob (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Jailbreak Bob - at IFDB.
- Walkthrough - at Shadow Vault.
|Clueless Bob Newbie series by David Whyld|
|The Worst Game In The World... Ever!!! (2003)|
The World According To CBN (2007)