Klockwerk: The Shadow in the Cathedral
|Klockwerk: The Shadow in the Cathedral|
|Author(s)||Ian Finley and Jon Ingold|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are Wren, 2nd Assistant Clock Polisher in a Newton worshiping world. Everything is gears and clocks. After overhearing a very strange conversation, you're swept up in a massive conspiracy.
- Published with hints and maps
- First person
- Klockwerk: The Shadow in the Cathedral (designer: Ian Finley, designer/writer: Jon Ingold, publisher: Textfyre; 06-Nov-2009; FyreVM).
- The Shadow in the Cathedral - at IFDB.
- The Shadow in the Cathedral - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).
- Review by Jimmy Maher.
- Review at IFDB, review (archived) at Play This Thing!
- review by Emily Short at GameSetWatch
|Klockwerk series by Textfyre|
|Klockwerk: The Shadow in the Cathedral (2009)|
Klockwerk: The Castle by the Sea
Klockwerk: untitled (episode III)