|Authoring system||TADS 2|
How It Begins
Miki Maeda, a 15-year old high school student, oversleeps and skips school for the day; she has set out to overthrow the robot dictatorship over Kurusu City, inspired by her sister Masako and celebrity revolutionary Sadie Minuit.
She learns that Sadie was admitted to a nearby hospital following imprisonment and torture by the robot government and decides to visit her idol.
- Kurusu City (Kevin Venzke; 01-Oct-2004; TADS 2).
- Beta-testing by Derek Ell, Trisha Venzke, Jackie Bruley, and Zack Smith.
- Version 1
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- IF Comp 2004: 20th place of 36 entries.
- Files in the tads2/kurusu/ directory:
- Kurusu (archived) - at Baf's Guide
- Kurusu City - at IFDB.
- Kurusu City - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).
- Review by Sam Kabo Ashwell.
- Review by Stephen Bond.
- Review (dead link ) by Jessica Knoch.
- Review by Joao Mendes.
- Review by Rob Menke.
- Review by Paul O'Brian.
- Review by Andrew Plotkin.
- Review by Dan Shiovitz.
- Review by Mike Snyder.
- Review by Quintin Stone.
- Review by David Welbourn.
- Kurusu - at IFReviews.org
- Hints by Kevin Venzke.