|LASH -- Local Asynchronous Satellite Hookup|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
How It Begins
You have been approved to use a humanoid robot to explore a site in the radioactive ruins of a home near what was once Macon, Georgia. You will connect to your salvage robot via a Local Asynchronous Satellite Hookup. You have a fairly extensive set of files from the North American Salvage Corporation to bring you up to speed about the site and your robot, and you have a command prompt waiting for you to connect and begin exploring.
The player and the protagonist are distinct from one another, and the protagonist is aware that it is being controlled by another. The protagonist speaks of itself in the first person, and when it does refer to the player (as when responding to the command X ME), it refers to the player in the second person.
- LASH -- Local Asynchronous Satellite Hookup (Paul O'Brian; 2000; Z-code 8).
- LASH -- Local Asynchronous Satellite Hookup (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- LASH -- Local Asynchronous Satellite Hookup - at IFDB.
- LASH - at SPAG.
- LASH -- Local Asynchronous Satellite Hookup - at IF Ratings.
- Review by Carl Muckenhoupt for IFRC.
- Review by George Shannon (newlin).
- Review (archive) by Duncan Stevens.