IF Comp 1999
24th of 37
An Interactive Fiasco
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You might be anyone carrying a crumpled dollar and a saxophone. You're on Main Street, in front of the university's Band Building to the west, which is adorned with a huge mural. A post office is to the south. You see a car (your car, actually) and a parking meter (whose window reads "EXPIRED") here.
Every so often, a police car cruises by.
Release 1 (Competition entry)
- Music Education (Bill Linney; 1999; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 990911 / Inform v6.15 Library 6/8
- IFID: ZCODE-1-990911-326B
IFID links: IFDB
- IF Comp 1999: 24th place of 37 entries.
- Download me.z5 from the IF Archive - The story file.
- Play it online at ifiction.org.
- Music Education (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Music Education - at IFDB.
- Music Education - at IF Ratings.
- Review - by Paul O'Brian.
- Review - by Dan Shiovitz.
- Download walkthru.txt from the IF Archive - Walkthrough by the author.
- Walkthrough and map by David Welbourn.
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
Genres, How It Begins, Notable Features, full version info.
Note: This page was originally auto-generated. Please check for errors.
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.