(Redirected from Pablo Martínez Merino)
Depresiv's real name is Pablo Martínez Merino.
Author from Cádiz (Spain) by birth, but of uncertain destination (he has lived successively in Seville, Madrid, Zaragoza and Barcelona, and even plans to go to Argentina some day). Professional programmer and amateur writer, he ended up considering that interactive fiction was the most obvious next step.
The "Depresiv" alias came from his state of mind when he began visiting the CAAD Irc channel. He still keeps it because of some badly understood nostalgia.
Note: all these games are in Spanish.
- La Sombra de la Luna Negra (The Black Moon's Shadow) (2003; Z-code). Brevecomp II.
- El Archipiélago (The Archipelago) (2004; Z-code).
- Lemniscata (Jun-2005; Z-code). XComp 2005.
- El Museo de las Consciencias (as "Depresiv" with Xpktro, Mel Hython, Santiago Eximeno, Grendel Khan, and Urbatain; 19-Jun-2007; Glulx). HP Lovecraft: The Commonplace Book Project 2007 entry.
- Roleando (24-Dec-2007; Z-code). III Mini Comp.
- No es culpa tuya María (with Grendel Khan; 2008; Z-code). Xcomp 2008.