Note: This Xcomp has nothing to do with the XComp minicomp held in 1999.
2008 edition of Xcomp; part of Spanish minicomps. The Xcomp focuses on experimental IF works in the Spanish language; exploring new possibilities, either in technical or in the literature aspects.
The original submission deadline was extended to July 31st, 2008. The voting period is in August, 2008.
Note: All games are in Spanish.
- PUJ (Jarel; Glulx).
- Damusix Demo (Eliuk Blau; Glulx).
- No es culpa tuya María (Grendel Khan and Depresiv; Z-code (Inform 7)).
- Pronto (Mel Hython; Z-code (Inform 7)).
- Diana (Baltasar; Glulx).
- Fuego (Al-Khwarizmi; AGE (Java)).
- Lobos y Aldeanos (Evin Robertson Werewolf, adapted by Sarganar; Z-code (Inform 6) / Rebot).
- Retorno al Castillo (Alberto Vilches; Kenshira (web authoring system)).
Games were judged in three categories: (with a special jury)
- "Best Experimental Work"
- "Most Weird or Artistic"
- Winner: Pronto.
- "Most innovative"
- Winner: Retorno al Castillo.
And an open voting to the community for the "Most Popular" (winner: Retorno al Castillo).