XYZZY Awards 2019
|XYZZY Awards 2019|
|Part of series||XYZZY Awards|
|Organiser||Sam Kabo Ashwell|
|Results announced||1 Oct 2020|
|Best Individual Puzzle winner||Zozzled Inspiring the artist|
|Edit this infobox|
- 02-Sep-2020: First round voting opens. "(Unprecedentedly belated, I know. How’s everyone else doing?)"
- 13-Sep-2020: Last day of first round voting. "First-round voting will remain open through the 13th of September (on US-Pacific time, if you feel like cutting it close)."
- 14-Sep-2020: Second round voting opens.
- 27-Sep-2020: Last day of second round voting.
- 01-Oct-2020: Final results announced.
2019 XYZZY Awards Winners
- Best Game: Crème de la Crème (Hannah Powell-Smith); and Zozzled (Steph Cherrywell) (tie)
- Best Writing: Crème de la Crème (Hannah Powell-Smith)
- Best Story: Crème de la Crème (Hannah Powell-Smith), and Turandot (Victor Gijsbers) (tie)
- Best Setting: Heretic’s Hope (G.C. Baccaris)
- Best Puzzles: Zozzled (Steph Cherrywell)
- Best NPCs: Zozzled (Steph Cherrywell)
- Best Individual Puzzle: Inspiring the artist in Zozzled (Steph Cherrywell)
- Best Individual NPC: Turandot from Turandot (Victor Gijsbers)
- Best Individual PC: Hazel Greene from Zozzled (Steph Cherrywell)
- Best Implementation: Ryan Veeder’s Authentic Fly Fishing (Ryan Veeder)
- Best Use of Innovation: AI Dungeon (Nick Walton)
- Best Technological Development: AI Dungeon (Nick Walton)
- Best Use of Multimedia: Dull Grey (Provodnik Games), and Heretic’s Hope (Baccaris) (tie)
2019 XYZZY Awards Finalists
- Best Game
- Best Story
- Best Setting
- Best Puzzles
- Best NPCs
- Best Individual Puzzle
- Best Individual NPC
- Best Individual PC
- Best Implementation
- Best Use of Innovation
- Best Use of Multimedia