Sinking the Lily Jane
|Sinking the Lily Jane|
|Author(s)||Ryan N. Freebern|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
It begins with a poem about how twelve men lost their lives on the "good ship Lily Jane."
You are a stowaway and a saboteur, hiding in a lifeboat on the Lily Jane. You are carrying a computer-bomb and a limpet mine. Although not stated directly, your probable goal is to destroy this ship, and perhaps escape alive.
- Sinking the Lily Jane (Ryan N. Freebern; Dec-1999; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 991203 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/9 SD
- IFID: ZCODE-1-991203-68E9
IFID links: IFDB
- Speed-IF 7 entry.
- Room count: 10.
- Download SpeedIF07.zip from the IF Archive - All the Speed-IF 7 entries (except Noyes's). The story file is lilyjane.z5.
- Or download lilyjane.zip from the Speed IF 7 page.
- Sinking the Lily Jane (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Sinking the Lily Jane - at IFDB.