Speed-IF Without Number
Write a game where the PC is purple, at least to start with, for whatever reason. The subsequent tale must include a big white chef's hat, gravel, the triumphant return of somebody or something, and an evil fish (or any form of sealife.) Bonus points for including an irrelevant misquote about turkey sandwiches, a strong anti-drugs moral/message, a telegram and one thing Gunther really hates. You have two hours from 20:00 to 22:00 hours MUD time.
- Another Day, Another Sea Monster (Dan Schmidt; Z-code). File: monster.z5.
- A Day for Fresh Sushi (Emily Short; Z-code). File: sushi.z5.
- The Lobster (Caleb Wilson; Z-code). File: lobster.z5.
- Triumphant Return of the Evil Sea Grape (Adam Biltcliffe; Z-code). File: grape.z5.
- Zumpf and Fumping (Anonymous; TADS 2). File: zumpf.gam.