Spring Thing 2011
The ninth Spring Thing was organized by Greg Boettcher.
- June 17, 2010: Spring Thing 2011 was announced.
- March 1, 2011, noon, Eastern US Time: Deadline for authors' intents to enter.
- April 4, 2011, noon, Eastern US Time: Deadline by which authors' entry fees, games and walkthroughs must be received by the organizer.
- April 4, 2011: Games were released, voting started, and the end of the voting period was announced.
- May 15, 2011, 11:59 PM EDT: Deadline for voting.
- May 16, 2011: Results.
Six games were released on April 4, 2011:
- The Lost Islands of Alabaz (Michael Gentry; Glulx).
- Bonehead (Sean M. Shore; Glulx).
- Wetlands (Clara Raubertas; Glulx).
- Mentula Macanus: Apocolocyntosis (One of the Bruces and Drunken Bastard; Glulx).
- The Promise (Sean Huxter; Glulx).
- Hallow Eve (Michael Wayne Phipps Jr.; Glulx).
- Spring Thing 2011 - The official Spring Thing 2011 site.
- Spring Thing 2011 -- Unleashed! - RAIF thread, June 17, 2010.
- Spring Thing 2011 results - RAIF thread, May 16, 2011.
- Reviews - at IFDB.
- Reviews by Sam Kabo Ashwell.
- Reviews: 1 by Victor Gijsbers.
- Reviews by Jimmy Maher.
- Reviews: 1 by Jason McIntosh.
- Reviews by Steven Odhner.
- Reviews by Jenni Polodna.
- Reviews by Brooks Reeves.
- Reviews by Emily Short.