- De Baron a.k.a. The Baron (31-Mar-2006; Z-code). Dutch and English versions. Spring Thing 2006: 1st place. XYZZY Awards 2006: Winner of Best use of Medium. Also finalist for Best Game, Best Writing, Best Story, Best NPCs, Best Individual NPC (the gargoyle), and Best Individual PC (PC).
- Fate (02-Apr-2007; Z-code). Spring Thing 2007: 1st place. XYZZY Awards 2007: Finalist in 3 categories: Best Game, Best Story, and Best Use of Medium.
- Figaro - an example (01-May-2007; Z-code). Innovation Comp: entered as an example game as part of his entry for the comp.
- The Art of Fugue (11-Sep-2010; Glulx).
- The Game Formerly Known as Hidden Nazi Mode (11-Sep-2010; Z-code).
- 'Mid the Sagebrush and the Cactus (18-Sep-2010; Glulx).
- Kerkerkruip (01-Oct-2011; Glulx). IF Comp 2011: 8th place; Miss Congeniality: 3rd place (tie). XYZZY Awards 2011: Winner, Best Use of Innovation, Best Supplemental Materials.
- Nemesis Macana (as "Herman Schudspeer"; 03-May-2012; Z-code).
- Turandot (01-Oct-2019; ChoiceScript; Web browser). IF Comp 2019: 2nd place.
Review and Article Credits
- Review (archived) of The Great Machine: A Fragment - for The Non-Comp Review Project 2005.
- Reviews of 2007 IF Art Show.
- IF Comp reviews:
- Spring Thing 2009 reviews: 1, 2, and 3.
- Reviews of IntroComp 2009.
- Victor Gijsbers's reviews - at IFDB.
- Reviews for Interactive Fiction Reviews Organization.
- SPAG Specifics analysis of Gigantomania.
- SPAG Specifics analysis of The King of Shreds and Patches.
- SPAG Specifics analysis of Metamorphoses.
- SPAG Specifics analysis of Photopia.
- Review of Pytho's Mask - for IF-Review.
- SPAG Specifics analysis of Rendition.
- Co-Authorship and Community: An essay on innovating Interactive Fiction (April 30, 2007). Written as part of his entry for Innovation Comp.
- Winner (and sole entrant) of Innovation Comp (2007). His entry consisted of both the Co-Authorship and Community essay and the Figaro example game (see above).
- Created the Interactive Fiction Top 50, a recurring event where participants discuss and vote for the top interactive fiction works of all time.
- Victor Gijsbers' Blog "The Gaming Philosopher".
- Victor Gijsbers' Site.
- Victor Gijsbers (archived) - at Baf's Guide.