|Links||Home page Download Run online|
|Systems||Browser, Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Latest version||5.1.3 / 25 Mar 2019|
|Multimedia support||Colour, graphics, sound: possible.|
|Browse the software database|
|Edit this infobox|
Squiffy was first released on July 26, 2014.
- Squiffy documentation and download links at textadventures.co.uk.
- Squiffy online editor at textadventures.co.uk.
- Squiffy forum at textadventures.co.uk.
- Squiffy compiler source at Github.
- Squiffy editor source at Github.
- Markers and highlighters: a gamedev metaphor - article comparing Undum, Ramus, and Squiffy.
- Squiffy development roadmap at textadventures.co.uk.
- Squiffy 1.0 at textadventures.co.uk - July 27, 2014.
- Squiffy 2.0 at textadventures.co.uk - October 11, 2014.
- Squiffy 3 - a new web-based editor for interactive fiction at textadventures.co.uk - April 25, 2015.
- Squiffy 4 - interactive fiction editor for Windows, OS X and Linux at textadventures.co.uk - July 11, 2015.
- Squiffy 5 - an improved editing experience at textadventures.co.uk - November 14, 2015.
|By style||Parser • Choice • Parser-choice hybrid|
|By system||Browser • Android • iOS • Linux • macOS • Windows|
|Browse||Stable authoring systems • Search form • Drilldown|
|Other software||Interpreters • Utilities|