(Note: the subtitle of the game is "Terror Within the Odd Angles of Reality".)
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are a newspaper reporter working in Malnoxet, the city at the end of the world and the begiining of new lives. You are investigating a series of strange disappearances that appear to be impossible. Eye-witnesses have claimed to have seen a "seething mass" in the latest disapperance in the middle of a crowded marketplace.
You need to go to press for another edition tonight and the biggest story in history is happening just outside your door. You couldn't be happier...
- Some standard commands are disabled for storyline reasons.
- Strange Geometries (Phillip Chambers; 30-Sep-2006; Z-code 8).
- Release 1 / Serial number 060929 / Inform 7 build 3Z95 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/11N)
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- IF Comp 2006: 14th place of 43 games.
- XYZZY Awards 2006: Finalist for Best Setting and Best Individual Puzzle (the final puzzle).
- Download geometries.z8 from the IF Archive.
- Strange Geometries - at IFReviews.org.
- Review by Stephen Bond.
- Review by Richard Bos.
- Review by Matthew Carey.
- Review by Celestianpower.
- Review by J. D. Clemens.
- Review by Riff Conner (Rifflesby).
- Review by crowheart.
- Review by David Fletcher.
- Review by N. B. Horvath.
- Review by Joshua Houk.
- Review by Christopher Huang (Miseri).
- Review by Admiral Jota.
- Review by Valentine Kopteltsev.
- Review by Jimmy Maher.
- Review by Michael Martin.
- Review by Rob Menke.
- Review by James Mitchelhill.
- Review by Justin Morgan.
- Review by Rob Myall.
- Review by Andrew Plotkin.
- Review by quickfur.
- Review by Reiko.
- Review by Dan Shiovitz.
- Review by Emily Short.
- Review by Mark J. Tilford (ralphmerridew).
- Review by Jerome C West.
- Review by Anonymous (by request).