Note: Admiral Jota's nickname on the ifMUD is Jota; he's a "wizard" there.
- Pass the Banana (1999; Z-code). IF Comp 1999: 33rd place.
- Doomsday (1999; Z-code). Speed-IF 5.
- Carnival (1999; Z-code). Speed-IF 5.5.
- Dino Hunt (2000; Z-code). DinoComp.
- A Freak Accident Leaves Seattle Pantsless III: Endgame (2000; Z-code). Speed-IF 8.
- Plaque (2000; Z-code). Speed-IF 12.
- Garden of the Dragon (2000; Z-code). Speed-IF 13.
- Moon Over Jupiter (2001; Z-code). Speed-IF 2001.
- Behold! (2001; Z-code). Speed-IF XYZZY.
- Help! My Vacuum Cleaner Is Broken! (2001; Z-code). Speed-IF 15.
- Bears, Bears, Bears (2001; Z-code). Speed-IF Y.
- Practical Astrology (2001; Z-code). Speed-IF O.
- 2604 (2001; Z-code). Speed-IF 17.
- A Monkey Stole Your Toast! (2003; Z-code). Speed-IF ToasterComp II.
- Reality Railroad (2003; Z-code). Speed-IF U.
- The Corn Identity (with many others; 2005; Z-code). IF Whispers.
- Deep Breathing (20-Jan-2006; Z-code). Speed-IF Gruff.
- Lost Pig (as "Grunk"; 30-Sep-2007; Z-code). IF Comp 2007: 1st place; Winner of the Miss Congeniality award. XYZZY Awards 2007: Winner of 4 awards: Best Game, Best Writing, Best Individual NPC (the gnome), and Best Individual PC (Grunk). Also, finalist in 4 categories: Best Setting, Best Puzzles, Best NPCs, and Best Use of Medium.
- House of Dream of Moon (the 3rd IF Whispers Team; 06-Dec-2007; Z-code). IF Whispers.
- Ragnarok: Twilight of the Gods (unsigned; 31-Dec-2011; Z-code 5). The penultimate not numbered New Year's Speed IF.
Review and Article Credits
- Organized the almost forgotten Manos Minicomp.
- Organized the following Speed-IFs: Speed-IF 5.5, Speed-IF 13, Speed-IF 2001, Speed-IF XYZZY, Speed-IF 15, Speed-IF Y, Speed-IF O, Speed-IF 17, Speed-IF ToasterComp II, and Speed-IF U.
- Max Blaster and Doris de Lightning Against the Parrot Creatures of Venus (Dan Shiovitz and Emily Short; 2003; TADS 3).
- Child's Play (Stephen Granade; 17-Jul-2006; Z-code).
As an NPC:
- Yay Games (David Welbourn; 2004; Z-code).
- Admiral Jota and Grunk, authors of Lost Pig - SPAG #51, April 6, 2008.