|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are a married man named Bob, carrying your wallet, standing outside Neil deMause's apartment and shivering in the cold fog. The front door is to the north, and an evil-looking jack o'lantern sits on the stoop. You want to get inside.
- The Pumpkin (Andrew Schepler; 1998; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 981029 / Inform v6.15 Library 6/7
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- Speed-IF 2 entry.
- Room count: 3.
- Download SpeedIF02.zip from the IF Archive - The entire collection of games entered in Speed-IF 2. The story file for this game is pumpkin.z5.
- The Pumpkin (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- TUID wanted. (Please replace this line with a ifdb game template.)
- The Pumpkin - at IF Ratings.