The Pumpkin Context
|The Pumpkin Contest|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
It is the afternoon, but more importantly, it is the day of the Brockville Pumpkin Carving Contest. Your goal is to win that contest, and you think this year you have truly created the pumpkin that will make you a hero in the eyes of the townfolk. You stand near your display table.
- The Pumpkin Contest (Alex Weldon; 2000; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 001024 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/10
- IFID: ZCODE-1-001024-3F22
IFID links: IFDB
- Speed-IF 14 entry.
- Download SpeedIF14.zip from the IF Archive. All the games entered in Speed-IF 14.
- The story file is pcontest.z5.
- The Pumpkin Contest (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- The Pumpkin Contest - at IFDB.
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
Notable Features, full version info.
Note: This page was originally auto-generated. Please check for errors.
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.